Goats on the side of a very steep cliff. There was also a man up there,
hopping along after the goats.
A cool, moutain-top temple (that's a big dragon).
The vendors row with their feet.
Graveyard in the middle of nowhere.
April and I got lost on our way to a village, because this bridge had been built on the road we were following by map. Locals told us to go ahead and walk our motorbike over this bridge, but we decided instead to strike off by side roads, and thus never made it to the village we were looking for.
I photographed these ducks while standing in a totally deserted parking lot...
...and when I turned around, this is what I saw.
None of these guys spoke English, but we needed to know how to get back to the main road.
I drew several stickmen and tried to explain that they were us and represented where we were standing. Miraculously, it worked, and the guy drew us a nice little map.
We were all waiting to cross this bridge, which splits to let boats through.
To get the bridge back in place, everyone waiting to cross grabbed this rope and pulled the bridge back together.
1 comment:
What! No star, and you are going out to sea? Marching, and you have no music? Traveling, and you have no book? What! No love, and you are going out to live? Flights to Bogota
Post a Comment